Burro empowers those with very low income to do more with their lives. Follow the evolution of the Burro brand at burrobrand.blogspot.com.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Brand Identity Work Round 2
Maria and Tatianna at Creable did an amazing job integrating Michael's Round One feedback. We'll be working on feedback to the second round ovewr the next several days. Your comments are welcome too.
The Italians didn't fair so well in the colonial sweepstakes, so I'm not too worried about any territory where Burro ends up on your toast and not in your flashlight.
Whit - I like #6, although it goes against my advertising/p.r. training BUT I have to go from my gut - #6 will look good on packaging, t-shirts, and on the sides of your mega-vehicles. Just my two cents. I do this all day regarding everything - just ask your wife
Whit - I am sorry I didn't see this sooner. Naturally, I have my two cents... Have you chosen one yet? If so, then I will hold the two cents. If you haven't, I'd give you four cents worth. Either way, these look really great.
Despite a lot of energy (including internally) for some of the full profile approaches, we are headed towards refining the full-on, head-only icon. Suggestions for nuanced enhancements in that direction could still have an impact.
I know I'm late to the dance, but I really like #1. They are all strong, though. It's exciting to see the evolution from the verbal to visual direction.
Whit!! Very cool - just catching up on the blog ... I'm with Tina; there's something about #6; makes me want a cup of coffee. Maybe a Seattle company hunting for a new identity so if you don't use it maybe some life in it back here ;-) What's up with the upsidedown Q for the O (oh) ... is there some significance to the element?
11 comments:
Where's the butter?
The Italians didn't fair so well in the colonial sweepstakes, so I'm not too worried about any territory where Burro ends up on your toast and not in your flashlight.
Not a week ago I complimented an Italian shepherd in the Dolomites on his handsome butters.
What kind of batteries did he use?
Whit - I like #6, although it goes against my advertising/p.r. training BUT I have to go from my gut - #6 will look good on packaging, t-shirts, and on the sides of your mega-vehicles. Just my two cents. I do this all day regarding everything - just ask your wife
I like #6 Ditto on the above comment..P
Whit - I am sorry I didn't see this sooner. Naturally, I have my two cents... Have you chosen one yet? If so, then I will hold the two cents. If you haven't, I'd give you four cents worth. Either way, these look really great.
Thanks for checking this out, Ron!
Despite a lot of energy (including internally) for some of the full profile approaches, we are headed towards refining the full-on, head-only icon. Suggestions for nuanced enhancements in that direction could still have an impact.
Logotype is still more open.
I know I'm late to the dance, but I really like #1. They are all strong, though. It's exciting to see the evolution from the verbal to visual direction.
Whit!! Very cool - just catching up on the blog ... I'm with Tina; there's something about #6; makes me want a cup of coffee. Maybe a Seattle company hunting for a new identity so if you don't use it maybe some life in it back here ;-)
What's up with the upsidedown Q for the O (oh) ... is there some significance to the element?
Thanks, Tim. Yeah, #6 feels very Juan Valdez at this point, to be sure. The whole olé thing isn't quite speaking to the Ghana crowd either. We're getting closer though!
-Whit
Post a Comment