the first one looks threatening to me. sort of satanic. I'd go for the 2nd, it's the most abstract and lightest. And the donkey looks like he's smiling in #2.
I think you're off to an excellent start. Agree with peter's comment about the first one.
I like the sun in the fourth execution, although I want it to be rising (as opposed to noon-day)... In general, I think it would be nice if the logo reflected a little more optimism and the sun might do that for you.
In general, these all seem a little hard and heavy to me. Not as friendly as I'd like... I'm not suggesting that the burro look like a cartoon character, but perhaps a little less like a brand for a pickup truck (or condom)? Maybe adding color would help to this end, but I also think the rendering of the burro and playing with the font would help.
We are on the same page. Michael C. and I discussed at length yesterday and will be working on hopeful expression of "Do More" optimism and friendliness without going juvenile.
I think you need a much simpler design -- one that is apparent and distinguishable at small sizes (like on the sides of an AA battery), and doesn't have complicated geometry.
6 comments:
I like the first one! The full body ones look like horses :)
the first one looks threatening to me. sort of satanic. I'd go for the 2nd, it's the most abstract and lightest. And the donkey looks like he's smiling in #2.
I think you're off to an excellent start. Agree with peter's comment about the first one.
I like the sun in the fourth execution, although I want it to be rising (as opposed to noon-day)... In general, I think it would be nice if the logo reflected a little more optimism and the sun might do that for you.
In general, these all seem a little hard and heavy to me. Not as friendly as I'd like... I'm not suggesting that the burro look like a cartoon character, but perhaps a little less like a brand for a pickup truck (or condom)? Maybe adding color would help to this end, but I also think the rendering of the burro and playing with the font would help.
Many thanks, Adamu.
We are on the same page. Michael C. and I discussed at length yesterday and will be working on hopeful expression of "Do More" optimism and friendliness without going juvenile.
My sister likes the second one best and then the first one :)
I think you need a much simpler design -- one that is apparent and distinguishable at small sizes (like on the sides of an AA battery), and doesn't have complicated geometry.
Post a Comment